Don Payne, an Emmy-winning writer and producer for "The Simpsons" who also wrote the hit movie "Thor," has died. He was 48.
Don Payne, an Emmy-winning writer and producer for “The Simpsons” who also wrote the hit movie “Thor,” has died. He was 48.
His friend and former writing partner, John Frink, tells the Los Angeles Times (http://lat.ms/YgqVYH) that Payne had bone cancer and died Tuesday at his Los Angeles home.
Payne shared four Emmys won by “The Simpsons.”
He also wrote the 2006 Uma Thurman comedy “My Super Ex-Girlfriend” and 2007’s “Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.”
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
Most Read Stories
Information from: Los Angeles Times, http://www.latimes.com