Don Payne, an Emmy-winning writer and producer for "The Simpsons" who also wrote the hit movie "Thor," has died. He was 48.
Don Payne, an Emmy-winning writer and producer for “The Simpsons” who also wrote the hit movie “Thor,” has died. He was 48.
His friend and former writing partner, John Frink, tells the Los Angeles Times (http://lat.ms/YgqVYH) that Payne had bone cancer and died Tuesday at his Los Angeles home.
Payne shared four Emmys won by “The Simpsons.”
He also wrote the 2006 Uma Thurman comedy “My Super Ex-Girlfriend” and 2007’s “Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.”
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Power restored after major, hour-long outage in downtown Seattle
- Reed brother led detectives to bodies believed to be Arlington couple
- Boeing plans hundreds of layoffs in local IT unit
Most Read Stories
Information from: Los Angeles Times, http://www.latimes.com