Tonight, Matthew McConaughey —
No more an Oscar wannabe?
A laid-back speech no doubt he’ll blurt
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
- Central District’s shrinking black community wonders what’s next
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
Most Read Stories
Here’s hoping he keeps on his shirt.
It’s Blanchett’s prize, we’ve long been told
But wait; let’s see how things unfold
This lineup’s bench is very deep
Just think: the long shot’s name is Streep.
Best Costume Design
Those “Hustle” gowns were slick, no doubt
A poly-blended fashion shout —
But “Gatsby’s” horn might Oscar toot
Who doesn’t love a pale pink suit?
Moira Macdonald, Seattle Times movie critic