Tonight, Matthew McConaughey —
No more an Oscar wannabe?
A laid-back speech no doubt he’ll blurt
- Beloved Mama's Mexican Kitchen in Belltown to close
- Washington officer shoots men accused of earlier beer theft
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- Queen Anne apartments -- at half the usual cost
- Bing no longer a search-engine blip
Most Read Stories
Here’s hoping he keeps on his shirt.
It’s Blanchett’s prize, we’ve long been told
But wait; let’s see how things unfold
This lineup’s bench is very deep
Just think: the long shot’s name is Streep.
Best Costume Design
Those “Hustle” gowns were slick, no doubt
A poly-blended fashion shout —
But “Gatsby’s” horn might Oscar toot
Who doesn’t love a pale pink suit?
Moira Macdonald, Seattle Times movie critic