Tonight, Matthew McConaughey —
No more an Oscar wannabe?
A laid-back speech no doubt he’ll blurt
- Power restored after major, hour-long outage in downtown Seattle
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Boeing plans hundreds of layoffs in local IT unit
- Walkoff magic! Leonys Martin’s dramatic homer in ninth lifts Mariners
Most Read Stories
Here’s hoping he keeps on his shirt.
It’s Blanchett’s prize, we’ve long been told
But wait; let’s see how things unfold
This lineup’s bench is very deep
Just think: the long shot’s name is Streep.
Best Costume Design
Those “Hustle” gowns were slick, no doubt
A poly-blended fashion shout —
But “Gatsby’s” horn might Oscar toot
Who doesn’t love a pale pink suit?
Moira Macdonald, Seattle Times movie critic