“The Queen”? Indeed. The Best Actress winner looked regal and ethereal at the same time — quite a feat — in this Christian Lacroix confection. Note how nicely the gold Oscar harmonizes with the ensemble.
Formal fish scales never looked so good. Cotillard, who won Best Actress for “La Vie en Rose,” fetchingly swam down the red carpet in a gown by Jean Paul Gaultier.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
- Marshawn Lynch’s retirement announcement wasn’t classy, but it was perfect
- Marshawn Lynch leaves behind a legacy like no other with Seahawks
Most Read Stories
Octavia Spencer 2012
A simple shape, elaborate beading, and a perfect fit — this beautiful Tadashi Shoji gown made Spencer, who won Best Supporting Actress for “The Help,” sparkle like the sun.
Moira Macdonald, Seattle Times movie critic