“The Queen”? Indeed. The Best Actress winner looked regal and ethereal at the same time — quite a feat — in this Christian Lacroix confection. Note how nicely the gold Oscar harmonizes with the ensemble.
Formal fish scales never looked so good. Cotillard, who won Best Actress for “La Vie en Rose,” fetchingly swam down the red carpet in a gown by Jean Paul Gaultier.
- How ISIS methodically groomed a lonely young Wash. state woman
- Despite struggles on and off field, ex-Skyline star QB Jake Heaps still chasing his dream
- Navy stealthily targets Hood Canal development
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Lake City residents fight to regain use of now-private beach
Most Read Stories
Octavia Spencer 2012
A simple shape, elaborate beading, and a perfect fit — this beautiful Tadashi Shoji gown made Spencer, who won Best Supporting Actress for “The Help,” sparkle like the sun.
Moira Macdonald, Seattle Times movie critic