Marty: He ain’t gonna talk with you.
Rust: I got a car battery and two jumper cables that argue different.
(Episode 7, “After You’ve Gone”)
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick
- Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears from his wife
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick Frank Clark
- One flight missed, whole trip gets canceled. And no refund
- The remarkable redemption of M's prospect Jesus Montero continues in Tacoma
Most Read Stories
Marty: I mean, can you imagine if people didn’t believe? All the things they’d get up to?
Rust: Exact same thing they do now, just out in the open.
(Episode 3, “The Locked Room”)
Rust: I consider myself a realist, all right, but in philosophical terms, I’m what’s called a pessimist.
Marty: Um, OK. What’s that mean?
Rust: Means I’m bad at parties.
Marty: Let me tell you. You ain’t great outside of parties, either.
(Episode 1, “The Long Bright Dark”)
Melissa Davis, NWArts & Life editor