Marty: He ain’t gonna talk with you.
Rust: I got a car battery and two jumper cables that argue different.
(Episode 7, “After You’ve Gone”)
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- Nathan Hale High School juniors boycott state test
- This USB cable finally could be connector for long haul
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
Most Read Stories
Marty: I mean, can you imagine if people didn’t believe? All the things they’d get up to?
Rust: Exact same thing they do now, just out in the open.
(Episode 3, “The Locked Room”)
Rust: I consider myself a realist, all right, but in philosophical terms, I’m what’s called a pessimist.
Marty: Um, OK. What’s that mean?
Rust: Means I’m bad at parties.
Marty: Let me tell you. You ain’t great outside of parties, either.
(Episode 1, “The Long Bright Dark”)
Melissa Davis, NWArts & Life editor