NEW YORK — Do you want to look like Olivia Pope? It’s handled.
Women’s fashion retailer The Limited has teamed up with “Scandal” star Kerry Washington and the show’s costume designer Lyn Paolo to create a collection inspired by ABC’s hit inside-the-Beltway series, the company announced Wednesday.
There are 42 looks, including tops, pants, jackets and outerwear.
The Limited described the clothing as “sophisticated professional” with a neutral palette, tailored leg trousers and chic feminine blouses.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Oh smack: Garbage truck hits Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied
Most Read Stories
The collection will go on sale in late September.
Last year, Paolo, with Washington’s input, curated window displays for Saks Fifth Avenue by dressing its mannequins like “Scandal” characters. The displays featured clothing by high-end designers such as Giorgio Armani, Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, Donna Karan and Carolina Herrera.
“Scandal” will return for its fourth season this fall.