NEW YORK — Do you want to look like Olivia Pope? It’s handled.
Women’s fashion retailer The Limited has teamed up with “Scandal” star Kerry Washington and the show’s costume designer Lyn Paolo to create a collection inspired by ABC’s hit inside-the-Beltway series, the company announced Wednesday.
There are 42 looks, including tops, pants, jackets and outerwear.
The Limited described the clothing as “sophisticated professional” with a neutral palette, tailored leg trousers and chic feminine blouses.
- Rolled semi spills 14 million bees on I-5 near Lynnwood
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Shawn Kemp to co-host party celebrating Thunder missing playoffs
- Rolled semi spills load of bees at I-5 and I-405 interchange
Most Read Stories
The collection will go on sale in late September.
Last year, Paolo, with Washington’s input, curated window displays for Saks Fifth Avenue by dressing its mannequins like “Scandal” characters. The displays featured clothing by high-end designers such as Giorgio Armani, Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, Donna Karan and Carolina Herrera.
“Scandal” will return for its fourth season this fall.