A new girl is coming to Fox's "New Girl" and her name is Taylor Swift.
A new girl is coming to Fox’s “New Girl” and her name is Taylor Swift.
A representative for the Grammy-winning singer said Thursday that Swift will appear on the May 14 season finale of the hit show. No other details were provided.
“New Girl” stars actress-singer Zooey Deschanel as the awkward, but bubbly Jessica Day, who lives with three male roommates.
Swift appeared in the 2010 romantic comedy “Valentine’s Day” and guest starred on “CSI” in 2009. The 23-year-old launched her “Red” world tour this month.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- The hidden homeless: families in the suburbs
Most Read Stories