A new girl is coming to Fox's "New Girl" and her name is Taylor Swift.
A new girl is coming to Fox’s “New Girl” and her name is Taylor Swift.
A representative for the Grammy-winning singer said Thursday that Swift will appear on the May 14 season finale of the hit show. No other details were provided.
“New Girl” stars actress-singer Zooey Deschanel as the awkward, but bubbly Jessica Day, who lives with three male roommates.
Swift appeared in the 2010 romantic comedy “Valentine’s Day” and guest starred on “CSI” in 2009. The 23-year-old launched her “Red” world tour this month.
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- Seahawks sign CFL receiver Jeff Fuller and running back Cameron Marshall
- Nigerian suicide bomber gets cold feet, refuses to kill
Most Read Stories