A new girl is coming to Fox's "New Girl" and her name is Taylor Swift.
A new girl is coming to Fox’s “New Girl” and her name is Taylor Swift.
A representative for the Grammy-winning singer said Thursday that Swift will appear on the May 14 season finale of the hit show. No other details were provided.
“New Girl” stars actress-singer Zooey Deschanel as the awkward, but bubbly Jessica Day, who lives with three male roommates.
Swift appeared in the 2010 romantic comedy “Valentine’s Day” and guest starred on “CSI” in 2009. The 23-year-old launched her “Red” world tour this month.
- Costco will buy most farmed salmon from Norway, not Chile
- Mariners prospect hit by boat dies at age 20
- Let's cut traffic by road rationing, Italian style
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
- Russell Wilson hits homer with Texas Rangers
Most Read Stories