A new girl is coming to Fox's "New Girl" and her name is Taylor Swift.
A new girl is coming to Fox’s “New Girl” and her name is Taylor Swift.
A representative for the Grammy-winning singer said Thursday that Swift will appear on the May 14 season finale of the hit show. No other details were provided.
“New Girl” stars actress-singer Zooey Deschanel as the awkward, but bubbly Jessica Day, who lives with three male roommates.
Swift appeared in the 2010 romantic comedy “Valentine’s Day” and guest starred on “CSI” in 2009. The 23-year-old launched her “Red” world tour this month.
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
Most Read Stories