Free fun, art and exercise continue through the summer at the Olympic Sculpture Park.
Free art, free sketching, free yoga, free Zumba. And, as always, free looks at sculptures. It’s all part of Seattle’s Olympic Sculpture Park summer fun. Free fun this Saturday includes:
• Join the crowd at the weekly outdoor yoga class, with some extras including DJ music and free yoga mats for the first 100 people.”Doors” open at 10 a.m. for the 10:30-11:30 a.m. class.
• Draw the park’s sculptures, plants or views. Self-guided, with drawing materials provided, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Want a little art advice? Seattle artist Joe Park hosts all-ages, drop-in sketching. Materials provided. 11 a.m. — 1 p.m.
- WSU study: 'Exploding head syndrome' more common than once thought
- Ivar's to raise restaurant workers' wages to $15 right away
- Opening day roster looks pretty clear after Sunday cuts
- A mom's tweet about Oreos in school stirs up culture wars
- Oregon Zoo elephant Rama euthanized; loved to paint
Most Read Stories
• Put on your tennis shoes and Zumba dance outside in a Latin-rhythm fitness class. 2-3 p.m.
More info. www.seattleartmuseum.org/getout/
Kristin Jackson / Seattle Times