Sting, Rihanna and Bruno Mars will hit the stage for a special performance at next week's Grammy Awards.
Sting, Rihanna and Bruno Mars will hit the stage for a special performance at next week’s Grammy Awards.
The Recording Academy announced Monday that they will perform together at the Feb. 10 awards show. Triple nominee Kelly Clarkson will also take the stage.
Beyonce, Prince, Jennifer Lopez and country singer Hunter Hayes will be presenters at the Grammys, which will be held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Six acts tie for the most nominations with six each, including Ocean, The Black Keys’ Dan Auerbach, Kanye West, Jay-Z, fun. and Mumford & Sons.
- Live updates from May Day in Seattle: Anti-capitalist protesters clash with police
- Good news about coconut oil, melatonin and turmeric
- Visitors trash Washington island, so officials shut it down for good
- Oregon QB Vernon Adams to attend Seahawks rookie mini-camp on a tryout basis
- Pro Football Focus breaks down the final five Seahawks' draft picks
Most Read Stories
Previously announced performers include Ocean, Alicia Keys, Maroon 5, Ed Sheeran, Elton John and fun. Taylor Swift will kick off the show, to be hosted by rapper-actor LL Cool J.