A host of stars turned out to experience Justin Timberlake's headline gig at the iTunes Festival in London.
A host of stars turned out to experience Justin Timberlake’s headline gig at the iTunes Festival in London.
The Grammy-winning singer Adele, actors Benedict Cumberbatch and Elizabeth McGovern were among the audience at London’s Roundhouse on Sunday night.
“Star Trek” stars Chris Pine and Alice Eve plus TV chef Jamie Oliver also watched Timberlake mix fresh songs from his new album, “The 20/20 Experience 2 Of 2,” with favorites like “Cry Me A River” and “SexyBack.”
Timberlake called London crowds the best in the world and joked that he was getting too old for it, when he was too sweaty to talk on stage.
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- Every street can't handle every use, mayor says
- Confidence is key for 24-year-old lawmaker
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: 'He just doesn't trust a lot of people'
Most Read Stories
Katy Perry closes the iTunes Festival on Monday night.