A host of stars turned out to experience Justin Timberlake's headline gig at the iTunes Festival in London.
A host of stars turned out to experience Justin Timberlake’s headline gig at the iTunes Festival in London.
The Grammy-winning singer Adele, actors Benedict Cumberbatch and Elizabeth McGovern were among the audience at London’s Roundhouse on Sunday night.
“Star Trek” stars Chris Pine and Alice Eve plus TV chef Jamie Oliver also watched Timberlake mix fresh songs from his new album, “The 20/20 Experience 2 Of 2,” with favorites like “Cry Me A River” and “SexyBack.”
Timberlake called London crowds the best in the world and joked that he was getting too old for it, when he was too sweaty to talk on stage.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Shopping video undoes woman's case against SPD
- Deputies shoot 17-year-old after car chase in SeaTac
- Old Lusty Lady strip club to get new look as boutique hotel
Most Read Stories
Katy Perry closes the iTunes Festival on Monday night.