Fit & Fun
The folks at the Skandia Folkdance Society invite you to unleash your “inner Viking” and join them at Lynnwood’s Cedar Valley Grange.
From 8 to 11 p.m. Friday, the group will host a night of live music and dancing at 20526 52nd Ave. W. (between Mountlake Terrace and Lynnwood). Admission is $15.
And from 10:30 a.m. until noon on Saturday, instructors will teach free dance lessons.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- Ivar’s looks to sell, lease back two venerable restaurant sites
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
Most Read Stories
Come with or without a partner. Wear low-heeled shoes. The class is geared for people 12 years and older. Call Judy at 206-784-8959 if you have questions.
Since 1949, Skandia has taught thousands of people in the U.S. and Canada to dance. It also hosts live-music dances twice a month. For more information, see: www.skandia-folkdance.org.
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. Richard Seven: email@example.com