Fit & Fun
The folks at the Skandia Folkdance Society invite you to unleash your “inner Viking” and join them at Lynnwood’s Cedar Valley Grange.
From 8 to 11 p.m. Friday, the group will host a night of live music and dancing at 20526 52nd Ave. W. (between Mountlake Terrace and Lynnwood). Admission is $15.
And from 10:30 a.m. until noon on Saturday, instructors will teach free dance lessons.
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Wife upset dad disappointed in baby's gender
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Seahawks preseason awards: MVPs, surprises, disappointments, toughest roster calls
- Seattle teachers vote to strike if agreement isn’t reached
Most Read Stories
Come with or without a partner. Wear low-heeled shoes. The class is geared for people 12 years and older. Call Judy at 206-784-8959 if you have questions.
Since 1949, Skandia has taught thousands of people in the U.S. and Canada to dance. It also hosts live-music dances twice a month. For more information, see: www.skandia-folkdance.org.
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. Richard Seven: firstname.lastname@example.org