The multifaceted Snoop Dogg has myriad projects going at one time. Here's what's new in his world: "R&G (Rhythm & Gangsta): The Masterpiece" released last month...
The multifaceted Snoop Dogg has myriad projects going at one time. Here’s what’s new in his world:
“R&G (Rhythm & Gangsta): The Masterpiece” released last month.
Most Read Stories
- New wife feels sting of inheritance-plan snub | Dear Carolyn
- Seattle’s March for Science draws thousands on Earth Day — including a Nobel Prize winner WATCH
- Recipe: Bacon-Wrapped Corn on the Cob with Charred Lime Crema
- Car brings down power lines, causing I-5 shutdown and outages in North Seattle
- Boeing issues new layoff notices to 429 workers in Washington state
Debut of satellite-radio show “Welcome to Da Church With Bigg Snoop Dogg.”
Launch of Doggy Biscuitz sneaker line.
Premiere of “VH1 Driven” installment.
Hosts MTV2’s “Sucker Free Sunday.”
New Snoop cellphone ring-back tones by Zingy.
Debut of “Let’s Get Blown” video.
Hosts Spike TV Video Game Awards.
Debut of special Snoop WRFF bike.
Launch of clothing line next year.
Developing “Fear and Respect” urban video game with director John Singleton.
Developing Snoop Youth Football League for next year.
Monthlong U.S. and European tour to promote “R&G.”
Developing animated and reality series and feature films.