The multifaceted Snoop Dogg has myriad projects going at one time. Here's what's new in his world: "R&G (Rhythm & Gangsta): The Masterpiece" released last month...
The multifaceted Snoop Dogg has myriad projects going at one time. Here’s what’s new in his world:
“R&G (Rhythm & Gangsta): The Masterpiece” released last month.
Most Read Stories
- Christopher Monfort, killer of Seattle police officer, found dead in prison cell
- Why are home prices so high? Seattle has 2nd-lowest rate of homes for sale in U.S.
- 50,000 expected to attend Seattle women’s march day after Trump inauguration WATCH
- What you need to know about Inauguration Day protests, events in Seattle
- 3 Seattle restaurants that make you feel like you’re far, far away VIEW
Debut of satellite-radio show “Welcome to Da Church With Bigg Snoop Dogg.”
Launch of Doggy Biscuitz sneaker line.
Premiere of “VH1 Driven” installment.
Hosts MTV2’s “Sucker Free Sunday.”
New Snoop cellphone ring-back tones by Zingy.
Debut of “Let’s Get Blown” video.
Hosts Spike TV Video Game Awards.
Debut of special Snoop WRFF bike.
Launch of clothing line next year.
Developing “Fear and Respect” urban video game with director John Singleton.
Developing Snoop Youth Football League for next year.
Monthlong U.S. and European tour to promote “R&G.”
Developing animated and reality series and feature films.