The multifaceted Snoop Dogg has myriad projects going at one time. Here's what's new in his world: "R&G (Rhythm & Gangsta): The Masterpiece" released last month...
The multifaceted Snoop Dogg has myriad projects going at one time. Here’s what’s new in his world:
“R&G (Rhythm & Gangsta): The Masterpiece” released last month.
Most Read Stories
- Aerospace firm Electroimpact agrees to pay $485K after AG finds ‘shocking’ discrimination against Muslims
- Rachel Dolezal struggling after racial-identity scandal in Spokane
- Price tag zooms up for light rail across I-90 bridge: $225 million more needed
- Poutine is the new nachos: where to find the best versions in the Seattle area
- Huskies get commitment from Coeur d'Alene 4-star QB Colson Yankoff
Debut of satellite-radio show “Welcome to Da Church With Bigg Snoop Dogg.”
Launch of Doggy Biscuitz sneaker line.
Premiere of “VH1 Driven” installment.
Hosts MTV2’s “Sucker Free Sunday.”
New Snoop cellphone ring-back tones by Zingy.
Debut of “Let’s Get Blown” video.
Hosts Spike TV Video Game Awards.
Debut of special Snoop WRFF bike.
Launch of clothing line next year.
Developing “Fear and Respect” urban video game with director John Singleton.
Developing Snoop Youth Football League for next year.
Monthlong U.S. and European tour to promote “R&G.”
Developing animated and reality series and feature films.