The multifaceted Snoop Dogg has myriad projects going at one time. Here's what's new in his world: "R&G (Rhythm & Gangsta): The Masterpiece" released last month...
The multifaceted Snoop Dogg has myriad projects going at one time. Here’s what’s new in his world:
“R&G (Rhythm & Gangsta): The Masterpiece” released last month.
Most Read Stories
- Submarines dismantled in Puget Sound are symbols of nation’s defense dilemma | Jon Talton
- Spike Lee posts, then deletes photo thanking Seahawks' Pete Carroll for signing Colin Kaepernick
- Democrats are supposed to be fighting back, but they just keep losing | Danny Westneat
- Seattle Zestimates are off by $40,000; now hundreds of data crunchers vie to improve Zillow’s model
- Swedish double-booked its surgeries, and the patients didn't know | Quantity of Care
Debut of satellite-radio show “Welcome to Da Church With Bigg Snoop Dogg.”
Launch of Doggy Biscuitz sneaker line.
Premiere of “VH1 Driven” installment.
Hosts MTV2’s “Sucker Free Sunday.”
New Snoop cellphone ring-back tones by Zingy.
Debut of “Let’s Get Blown” video.
Hosts Spike TV Video Game Awards.
Debut of special Snoop WRFF bike.
Launch of clothing line next year.
Developing “Fear and Respect” urban video game with director John Singleton.
Developing Snoop Youth Football League for next year.
Monthlong U.S. and European tour to promote “R&G.”
Developing animated and reality series and feature films.