The multifaceted Snoop Dogg has myriad projects going at one time. Here's what's new in his world: "R&G (Rhythm & Gangsta): The Masterpiece" released last month...
The multifaceted Snoop Dogg has myriad projects going at one time. Here’s what’s new in his world:
“R&G (Rhythm & Gangsta): The Masterpiece” released last month.
Most Read Stories
- Jay Inslee for president? Governor’s profile is on the rise
- Swedish CEO resigns in wake of Seattle Times investigation
- Seattle home too toxic to enter sparked a bidding frenzy — now we know why VIEW
- Mayor Ed Murray proposes $55 million a year property-tax levy to fight homelessness VIEW
- Seattle cop accused of doing drugs with strip-club dancer, slipping names of crime victims to Q13 anchor
Debut of satellite-radio show “Welcome to Da Church With Bigg Snoop Dogg.”
Launch of Doggy Biscuitz sneaker line.
Premiere of “VH1 Driven” installment.
Hosts MTV2’s “Sucker Free Sunday.”
New Snoop cellphone ring-back tones by Zingy.
Debut of “Let’s Get Blown” video.
Hosts Spike TV Video Game Awards.
Debut of special Snoop WRFF bike.
Launch of clothing line next year.
Developing “Fear and Respect” urban video game with director John Singleton.
Developing Snoop Youth Football League for next year.
Monthlong U.S. and European tour to promote “R&G.”
Developing animated and reality series and feature films.