"Jersey Shore" might have ended, but another partygoer is lending her wild life to MTV: Ke$ha.
“Jersey Shore” might have ended, but another partygoer is lending her wild life to MTV: Ke$ha.
MTV announced late Tuesday that the pop singer will debut a documentary series, “Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life,” in April.
The show highlights Ke$ha’s life over the last two years, including recording music and traveling. MTV says the footage was shot by the singer’s brother, Lagan Sebert.
The 25-year-old performer says in a statement that she’s “revealing a more complete picture of what my life is really like” in the series. She says her life is “not all glamorous, but it’s all real.”
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Report gives Seattle drivers worst marks yet; Bellevue isn't far behind
Most Read Stories
Ke$ha has released a number of Top 10 hits since she debuted in 2009, including pop smashes like “TiK ToK,” “We R Who We R” and “Die Young.”