"Jersey Shore" might have ended, but another partygoer is lending her wild life to MTV: Ke$ha.
“Jersey Shore” might have ended, but another partygoer is lending her wild life to MTV: Ke$ha.
MTV announced late Tuesday that the pop singer will debut a documentary series, “Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life,” in April.
The show highlights Ke$ha’s life over the last two years, including recording music and traveling. MTV says the footage was shot by the singer’s brother, Lagan Sebert.
The 25-year-old performer says in a statement that she’s “revealing a more complete picture of what my life is really like” in the series. She says her life is “not all glamorous, but it’s all real.”
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Even in death, 'Up' house owner Edith Macefield remains a mystery
Most Read Stories
Ke$ha has released a number of Top 10 hits since she debuted in 2009, including pop smashes like “TiK ToK,” “We R Who We R” and “Die Young.”