"Jersey Shore" might have ended, but another partygoer is lending her wild life to MTV: Ke$ha.
“Jersey Shore” might have ended, but another partygoer is lending her wild life to MTV: Ke$ha.
MTV announced late Tuesday that the pop singer will debut a documentary series, “Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life,” in April.
The show highlights Ke$ha’s life over the last two years, including recording music and traveling. MTV says the footage was shot by the singer’s brother, Lagan Sebert.
The 25-year-old performer says in a statement that she’s “revealing a more complete picture of what my life is really like” in the series. She says her life is “not all glamorous, but it’s all real.”
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, conduct sit-ins in downtown Seattle
- Apple Cup Game Center: UW Huskies dominate No. 20 Cougars, shut down WSU's offense in Seattle
- Swarming defense, Myles Gaskin help UW Huskies rout WSU Cougars in Apple Cup
- With Luke Falk out, Peyton Bender will start at quarterback for WSU Cougars vs UW Huskies in Apple Cup
- Teardown town: 1,500 small houses replaced by giants since 2012
Most Read Stories
Ke$ha has released a number of Top 10 hits since she debuted in 2009, including pop smashes like “TiK ToK,” “We R Who We R” and “Die Young.”