"Jersey Shore" might have ended, but another partygoer is lending her wild life to MTV: Ke$ha.
“Jersey Shore” might have ended, but another partygoer is lending her wild life to MTV: Ke$ha.
MTV announced late Tuesday that the pop singer will debut a documentary series, “Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life,” in April.
The show highlights Ke$ha’s life over the last two years, including recording music and traveling. MTV says the footage was shot by the singer’s brother, Lagan Sebert.
The 25-year-old performer says in a statement that she’s “revealing a more complete picture of what my life is really like” in the series. She says her life is “not all glamorous, but it’s all real.”
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays
Most Read Stories
Ke$ha has released a number of Top 10 hits since she debuted in 2009, including pop smashes like “TiK ToK,” “We R Who We R” and “Die Young.”