Authorities say they've arrested a man who's accused of breaking into Selena Gomez's guesthouse while the 21-year-old actress and singer was home.
Authorities say they’ve arrested a man who’s accused of breaking into Selena Gomez’s guesthouse while the 21-year-old actress and singer was home.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department says 20-year-old transient Cruz Che is being held Monday on $50,000 bail. Deputies didn’t know if he’d retained an attorney.
Sgt. Fray Lupian says Gomez arrived at Gomez’s Calabasas (cal-uh-BASS’-us) home at about 9:30 p.m. Sunday when she heard a noise and called security.
He says the suspect knocked on the door and a friend answered but slammed it closed when he asked for Gomez.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- Former Skyline High QB Jake Heaps signs with Seahawks
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Sinkhole forms above Sound Transit light-rail tunnel in Roosevelt area
- Breaking down the Seahawks' reported undrafted free agents
Most Read Stories
Security found the suspect in the guesthouse and held him for deputies.
Gomez, the former “Wizards of Waverly Place” actress turned pop star, was named favorite female singer Saturday night at the Kids’ Choice Awards.