Pop star Shakira says her hips don't lie but her ex-boyfriend does.
Pop star Shakira says her hips don’t lie but her ex-boyfriend does.
The singer and judge on “The Voice” is asking a New York judge to throw out a $250 million lawsuit filed by her ex, Antonio de La Rua (ROO’-ah).
De la Rua is the son of former Argentine President Fernando de la Rua. He dated Shakira for more than a decade before they split in 2011.
De la Rua has been waging an international war against his ex, saying he shaped the “Shakira brand.”
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- Former Skyline High QB Jake Heaps signs with Seahawks
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Sinkhole forms above Sound Transit light-rail tunnel in Roosevelt area
- Breaking down the Seahawks' reported undrafted free agents
Most Read Stories
The Daily News reports ( http://nydn.us/Z2MeNZ) that Shakira said in court papers filed in Manhattan that she does not owe her success to de la Rua.
She says he was just one of her numerous advisers.