Pop star Shakira says her hips don't lie but her ex-boyfriend does.
Pop star Shakira says her hips don’t lie but her ex-boyfriend does.
The singer and judge on “The Voice” is asking a New York judge to throw out a $250 million lawsuit filed by her ex, Antonio de La Rua (ROO’-ah).
De la Rua is the son of former Argentine President Fernando de la Rua. He dated Shakira for more than a decade before they split in 2011.
De la Rua has been waging an international war against his ex, saying he shaped the “Shakira brand.”
- Nathan Hale High School juniors boycott state test
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
- 100 drug arrests kick off new push against downtown crime
- Ditching Dreamliners: United buys older, cheaper planes
- Seahawks' toughness is not for everyone
Most Read Stories
The Daily News reports ( http://nydn.us/Z2MeNZ) that Shakira said in court papers filed in Manhattan that she does not owe her success to de la Rua.
She says he was just one of her numerous advisers.