Pop star Shakira says her hips don't lie but her ex-boyfriend does.
Pop star Shakira says her hips don’t lie but her ex-boyfriend does.
The singer and judge on “The Voice” is asking a New York judge to throw out a $250 million lawsuit filed by her ex, Antonio de La Rua (ROO’-ah).
De la Rua is the son of former Argentine President Fernando de la Rua. He dated Shakira for more than a decade before they split in 2011.
De la Rua has been waging an international war against his ex, saying he shaped the “Shakira brand.”
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Hawaii sending wet weather this way that may stick around
- Fired reporter kills 2 former co-workers on live TV
Most Read Stories
The Daily News reports ( http://nydn.us/Z2MeNZ) that Shakira said in court papers filed in Manhattan that she does not owe her success to de la Rua.
She says he was just one of her numerous advisers.