Jerry Seinfeld is one of the most successful comedians of all time. The co-creator of “Seinfeld” recently reunited with former castmates Jason Alexander (George Costanza) and Wayne Knight (Newman) in an ad aired during the Super Bowl for Seinfeld’s Web series, “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.”
Best known for his observational humor that focuses on uncomfortable social behavior, he has been performing stand-up regularly since his show ended in 1998.
He goes on at 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Friday, Feb. 7, Paramount Theatre, 911 Pine St., Seattle; $44.25-$78.25 (877-784-4849 or www.stgpresents.org).
Jeff Albertson, Special to The Seattle Times
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik
- Now comes the hard part for the Mariners: Hiring Jack Zduriencik’s replacement
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Mariners demote struggling catcher Mike Zunino
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers