Jerry Seinfeld is one of the most successful comedians of all time. The co-creator of “Seinfeld” recently reunited with former castmates Jason Alexander (George Costanza) and Wayne Knight (Newman) in an ad aired during the Super Bowl for Seinfeld’s Web series, “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.”
Best known for his observational humor that focuses on uncomfortable social behavior, he has been performing stand-up regularly since his show ended in 1998.
He goes on at 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Friday, Feb. 7, Paramount Theatre, 911 Pine St., Seattle; $44.25-$78.25 (877-784-4849 or www.stgpresents.org).
Jeff Albertson, Special to The Seattle Times
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Death of Evergreen player, other injuries renew football-safety debate
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle holds off Detroit Lions for 'Monday Night Football' victory