Jerry Seinfeld is one of the most successful comedians of all time. The co-creator of “Seinfeld” recently reunited with former castmates Jason Alexander (George Costanza) and Wayne Knight (Newman) in an ad aired during the Super Bowl for Seinfeld’s Web series, “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.”
Best known for his observational humor that focuses on uncomfortable social behavior, he has been performing stand-up regularly since his show ended in 1998.
He goes on at 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Friday, Feb. 7, Paramount Theatre, 911 Pine St., Seattle; $44.25-$78.25 (877-784-4849 or www.stgpresents.org).
Jeff Albertson, Special to The Seattle Times
- Seattle-area home prices set record; 2nd-fastest rising in nation
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Florida man runs over couple on motorcycle during road-rage incident
- The best deli in Seattle that you’ve probably never heard of
- South Florida officers find 2 alligators eating human body