Jerry Seinfeld is one of the most successful comedians of all time. The co-creator of “Seinfeld” recently reunited with former castmates Jason Alexander (George Costanza) and Wayne Knight (Newman) in an ad aired during the Super Bowl for Seinfeld’s Web series, “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.”
Best known for his observational humor that focuses on uncomfortable social behavior, he has been performing stand-up regularly since his show ended in 1998.
He goes on at 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Friday, Feb. 7, Paramount Theatre, 911 Pine St., Seattle; $44.25-$78.25 (877-784-4849 or www.stgpresents.org).
Jeff Albertson, Special to The Seattle Times
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- Bertha under the viaduct: Drilling that shut highway is nearly 30 percent done