Jerry Seinfeld is one of the most successful comedians of all time. The co-creator of “Seinfeld” recently reunited with former castmates Jason Alexander (George Costanza) and Wayne Knight (Newman) in an ad aired during the Super Bowl for Seinfeld’s Web series, “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.”
Best known for his observational humor that focuses on uncomfortable social behavior, he has been performing stand-up regularly since his show ended in 1998.
He goes on at 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Friday, Feb. 7, Paramount Theatre, 911 Pine St., Seattle; $44.25-$78.25 (877-784-4849 or www.stgpresents.org).
Jeff Albertson, Special to The Seattle Times
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- Sale of Weyerhaeuser’s Federal Way campus means more intensive development
- Panthers' Cam Newton and Seahawks' Russell Wilson handled Super Bowl losses very differently