Single tickets for Seattle Opera's eagerly awaited production of Richard Wagner's "Ring" cycle go on sale Saturday, June 6, online and Monday, June 8, by phone and in person.
Can’t wait to get into the “Ring”?
Single tickets for Richard Wagner’s “Ring des Nibelungen” at Seattle Opera go on sale to the general public Saturday, June 6 at www.seattleopera.org/ring, and will be available by phone and in person beginning Monday, June 8.
A limited-supply of individual tickets for performances beginning Aug. 9 start at $25 per opera. For phone orders, call 206-389-7676 or 800-426-1619, or in person, visit the box office at 1020 John St., Seattle.
Wagner’s cycle of four operas — “Das Rheingold,” “Die Walküre,” “Siegfried” and “Götterdämmerung” — are typically presented by Seattle Opera only every four years. Characters include gods, heroes, fantastic creatures and — yes — one ring to rule them all.
- Manhole cover crashes into SUV's windshield, killing driver
- Examining if the Seahawks would be a good fit for Matt Forte
- Woman’s throat cut in South Lake Union assault; man arrested
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- 'Downton Abbey' star Brendan Coyle banned from driving
Most Read Stories
Blythe Lawrence: email@example.com