Seattle Opera executive director Kelly Tweeddale announced Monday the appointment of two new directors at Seattle Opera: Janice Bondar...
Seattle Opera executive director Kelly Tweeddale announced Monday the appointment of two new directors at Seattle Opera: Janice Bondar, director of human resources, and Mary Kaufman-Cranney, director of development.
Bondar assumed her post last November, following a career with Sound Transit, King County and The Boeing Co. She holds Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) accreditation, and is active in several community volunteer organizations. Bondar succeeds Julie Tatum.
Kaufman-Cranney joined Seattle Opera’s staff this month, with a résumé that includes a post as senior vice president for financial development for the YMCA of Greater Seattle, where she raised more than $100 million the past 19 years and helped position the Seattle YMCA as a flagship organization for the YMCA of the USA. She has a Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) accreditation and serves on the Washington State Board for the Association of Fundraising Professionals.
Kaufman-Cranney succeeds Sandra E. Davis.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s
- Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch's tweet during Super Bowl appears to announce retirement
Most Read Stories
Melinda Bargreen, Seattle Times music critic