Seattle Opera executive director Kelly Tweeddale announced Monday the appointment of two new directors at Seattle Opera: Janice Bondar...
Seattle Opera executive director Kelly Tweeddale announced Monday the appointment of two new directors at Seattle Opera: Janice Bondar, director of human resources, and Mary Kaufman-Cranney, director of development.
Bondar assumed her post last November, following a career with Sound Transit, King County and The Boeing Co. She holds Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) accreditation, and is active in several community volunteer organizations. Bondar succeeds Julie Tatum.
Kaufman-Cranney joined Seattle Opera’s staff this month, with a résumé that includes a post as senior vice president for financial development for the YMCA of Greater Seattle, where she raised more than $100 million the past 19 years and helped position the Seattle YMCA as a flagship organization for the YMCA of the USA. She has a Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) accreditation and serves on the Washington State Board for the Association of Fundraising Professionals.
Kaufman-Cranney succeeds Sandra E. Davis.
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- Seattle's best restaurants? Classics revisited
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Kyle Seager saves Mariners, 7-6, in 10 innings
Most Read Stories
Melinda Bargreen, Seattle Times music critic