Seattle Opera executive director Kelly Tweeddale announced Monday the appointment of two new directors at Seattle Opera: Janice Bondar...
Seattle Opera executive director Kelly Tweeddale announced Monday the appointment of two new directors at Seattle Opera: Janice Bondar, director of human resources, and Mary Kaufman-Cranney, director of development.
Bondar assumed her post last November, following a career with Sound Transit, King County and The Boeing Co. She holds Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) accreditation, and is active in several community volunteer organizations. Bondar succeeds Julie Tatum.
Kaufman-Cranney joined Seattle Opera’s staff this month, with a résumé that includes a post as senior vice president for financial development for the YMCA of Greater Seattle, where she raised more than $100 million the past 19 years and helped position the Seattle YMCA as a flagship organization for the YMCA of the USA. She has a Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) accreditation and serves on the Washington State Board for the Association of Fundraising Professionals.
Kaufman-Cranney succeeds Sandra E. Davis.
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Seahawks' decision shows faith in Brandon Mebane, and the team's Superstar Strategy
- Wolverine fire continues to grow, air quality at hazardous levels
Most Read Stories
Melinda Bargreen, Seattle Times music critic