Name, age: Ethan, 5.
Ethan is an active, kind, smart boy who likes playing with pretend tools, creating with Play-Doh and other imaginative play, and outdoor activities. He’s worked hard to overcome his lack of early-learning experiences and is making good progress in his speech skills and behavior, and forms positive, affectionate relationships with adults in his life who help him feel safe and secure.
Patient, calm, encouraging parents able to provide a predictable routine.
Northwest Adoption Exchange, 206-441-6822 or www.nwae.org.
- Evergreen senior’s death, other player injuries renew football-safety debate
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle holds off Detroit Lions for 'Monday Night Football' victory
- Reaction: National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor-forced fumble in Seahawks-Lions game