Name, age: Ethan, 5.
Ethan is an active, kind, smart boy who likes playing with pretend tools, creating with Play-Doh and other imaginative play, and outdoor activities. He’s worked hard to overcome his lack of early-learning experiences and is making good progress in his speech skills and behavior, and forms positive, affectionate relationships with adults in his life who help him feel safe and secure.
Patient, calm, encouraging parents able to provide a predictable routine.
Northwest Adoption Exchange, 206-441-6822 or www.nwae.org.
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Sale of Weyerhaeuser’s Federal Way campus means more intensive development
- Unruly passenger diverts Boston-San Diego flight to Denver