Name, age: Ethan, 5.
Ethan is an active, kind, smart boy who likes playing with pretend tools, creating with Play-Doh and other imaginative play, and outdoor activities. He’s worked hard to overcome his lack of early-learning experiences and is making good progress in his speech skills and behavior, and forms positive, affectionate relationships with adults in his life who help him feel safe and secure.
Patient, calm, encouraging parents able to provide a predictable routine.
Northwest Adoption Exchange, 206-441-6822 or www.nwae.org.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney