Name, age: Ethan, 5.
Ethan is an active, kind, smart boy who likes playing with pretend tools, creating with Play-Doh and other imaginative play, and outdoor activities. He’s worked hard to overcome his lack of early-learning experiences and is making good progress in his speech skills and behavior, and forms positive, affectionate relationships with adults in his life who help him feel safe and secure.
Patient, calm, encouraging parents able to provide a predictable routine.
Northwest Adoption Exchange, 206-441-6822 or www.nwae.org.
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- 2 young boys suffer 'significant' injuries in explosion in Enumclaw
- FBI, police investigating Seattle officer in violent 2010 incident
- B-boys to Balkan, the Northwest Folklife Festival is under way
- Jon Ryan going for title of NFL's most 'Ninja'-like punter