Name, age: Ethan, 5.
Ethan is an active, kind, smart boy who likes playing with pretend tools, creating with Play-Doh and other imaginative play, and outdoor activities. He’s worked hard to overcome his lack of early-learning experiences and is making good progress in his speech skills and behavior, and forms positive, affectionate relationships with adults in his life who help him feel safe and secure.
Patient, calm, encouraging parents able to provide a predictable routine.
Northwest Adoption Exchange, 206-441-6822 or www.nwae.org.
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Tukwila group to submit expansion application to NHL