Name, age: Tyron, 10.
Background: Tyron is a sweet boy who gets along well with adults and other kids. Playing basketball, swimming, riding his bike and other active sports help him expend his energy and enthusiasm. Other favorite pastimes include family camping, watching movies and playing video games. Tyron benefits from extra attention in a regular classroom and help at home to keep his schoolwork on track.
Needed: Energetic, active, positive family able to provide structure and routine.
Contact: Northwest Adoption Exchange, 206-441-6822 or www.nwae.org.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?
Most Read Stories
Saturday’s Child profiles children in the Northwest Adoption Exchange, a Seattle-based nonprofit for children with special needs who are in state foster care in Washington, Oregon, Alaska and Idaho.