Name, age: Tyron, 10.
Background: Tyron is a sweet boy who gets along well with adults and other kids. Playing basketball, swimming, riding his bike and other active sports help him expend his energy and enthusiasm. Other favorite pastimes include family camping, watching movies and playing video games. Tyron benefits from extra attention in a regular classroom and help at home to keep his schoolwork on track.
Needed: Energetic, active, positive family able to provide structure and routine.
Contact: Northwest Adoption Exchange, 206-441-6822 or www.nwae.org.
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Seattle sets heat record for July 4
- Sound Transit planning heats up for light-rail expansion and public vote
- For escapee, prison now will mean 23 hours a day in a cell
Most Read Stories
Saturday’s Child profiles children in the Northwest Adoption Exchange, a Seattle-based nonprofit for children with special needs who are in state foster care in Washington, Oregon, Alaska and Idaho.