Name, age: Tyron, 10.
Background: Tyron is a sweet boy who gets along well with adults and other kids. Playing basketball, swimming, riding his bike and other active sports help him expend his energy and enthusiasm. Other favorite pastimes include family camping, watching movies and playing video games. Tyron benefits from extra attention in a regular classroom and help at home to keep his schoolwork on track.
Needed: Energetic, active, positive family able to provide structure and routine.
Contact: Northwest Adoption Exchange, 206-441-6822 or www.nwae.org.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Oh smack: Garbage truck hits Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied
Most Read Stories
Saturday’s Child profiles children in the Northwest Adoption Exchange, a Seattle-based nonprofit for children with special needs who are in state foster care in Washington, Oregon, Alaska and Idaho.