Name, age: Tyron, 10.
Background: Tyron is a sweet boy who gets along well with adults and other kids. Playing basketball, swimming, riding his bike and other active sports help him expend his energy and enthusiasm. Other favorite pastimes include family camping, watching movies and playing video games. Tyron benefits from extra attention in a regular classroom and help at home to keep his schoolwork on track.
Needed: Energetic, active, positive family able to provide structure and routine.
Contact: Northwest Adoption Exchange, 206-441-6822 or www.nwae.org.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Infections are the culprit in Alzheimer’s disease, Harvard study suggests
- 1,000 fraternity, sorority members trash Lake Shasta campsite
Most Read Stories
Saturday’s Child profiles children in the Northwest Adoption Exchange, a Seattle-based nonprofit for children with special needs who are in state foster care in Washington, Oregon, Alaska and Idaho.