Name, age: Hunter, 9; Hailey, 7; Tyler, 5.
Background: Hunter, Hailey and Tyler are energetic, exuberant siblings who enjoy outdoor activities. Hunter is curious and likes to explore, especially with one-on-one help from a nurturing adult. Hailey likes princess toys, arts and crafts, dancing and games. She has a generous spirit and likes to share. Tyler wants to be on the go most of the time and does best with lots of physical activity.
Needed: Experienced parents who can help the children feel safe and give them individual attention and activities for their high energy.
Northwest Adoption Exchange, 206-441-6822 or www.nwae.org.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- Seattle-area home prices hit wall in May
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Boy Scouts OK gay leaders; Mormon church may quit