Name, age: Hunter, 9; Hailey, 7; Tyler, 5.
Background: Hunter, Hailey and Tyler are energetic, exuberant siblings who enjoy outdoor activities. Hunter is curious and likes to explore, especially with one-on-one help from a nurturing adult. Hailey likes princess toys, arts and crafts, dancing and games. She has a generous spirit and likes to share. Tyler wants to be on the go most of the time and does best with lots of physical activity.
Needed: Experienced parents who can help the children feel safe and give them individual attention and activities for their high energy.
Northwest Adoption Exchange, 206-441-6822 or www.nwae.org.
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- Seahawks sign CFL receiver Jeff Fuller and running back Cameron Marshall
- Nigerian suicide bomber gets cold feet, refuses to kill