Name, age: Hunter, 9; Hailey, 7; Tyler, 5.
Background: Hunter, Hailey and Tyler are energetic, exuberant siblings who enjoy outdoor activities. Hunter is curious and likes to explore, especially with one-on-one help from a nurturing adult. Hailey likes princess toys, arts and crafts, dancing and games. She has a generous spirit and likes to share. Tyler wants to be on the go most of the time and does best with lots of physical activity.
Needed: Experienced parents who can help the children feel safe and give them individual attention and activities for their high energy.
Northwest Adoption Exchange, 206-441-6822 or www.nwae.org.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Infections are the culprit in Alzheimer’s disease, Harvard study suggests
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- 1,000 fraternity, sorority members trash Lake Shasta campsite