Name, age: Amanda, 10.
Background: Amanda is a good communicator who’s interested in getting to know others and sharing what’s going on in her life. She likes playing with dolls, is a big fan of the movie “Frozen,” and enjoys family outings, especially to the beach. Amanda is proud of her developing reading skills and enjoys reading and being read to. She loves animals and hopes to be able to have a pet.
Needed: Nurturing, patient parent(s) who understands the needs of a child with developmental issues.
Contact: Northwest Adoption Exchange, 206-441-6822 or www.nwae.org.
- Cleared after stabbing, former UW student wants his life back
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Death of Oregon ultramarathoner rocks community of runners