Name, age: Amanda, 10.
Background: Amanda is a good communicator who’s interested in getting to know others and sharing what’s going on in her life. She likes playing with dolls, is a big fan of the movie “Frozen,” and enjoys family outings, especially to the beach. Amanda is proud of her developing reading skills and enjoys reading and being read to. She loves animals and hopes to be able to have a pet.
Needed: Nurturing, patient parent(s) who understands the needs of a child with developmental issues.
Contact: Northwest Adoption Exchange, 206-441-6822 or www.nwae.org.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...