Name, age: Amanda, 10.
Background: Amanda is a good communicator who’s interested in getting to know others and sharing what’s going on in her life. She likes playing with dolls, is a big fan of the movie “Frozen,” and enjoys family outings, especially to the beach. Amanda is proud of her developing reading skills and enjoys reading and being read to. She loves animals and hopes to be able to have a pet.
Needed: Nurturing, patient parent(s) who understands the needs of a child with developmental issues.
Contact: Northwest Adoption Exchange, 206-441-6822 or www.nwae.org.
- Who do post-Combine mock drafts have the Seahawks selecting?
- Belltown ticket trap turns drivers into 'sitting ducks'
- Microsoft pair claim 'hostess bar' expense queries led to firing
- Slugger Nelson Cruz makes strong first impression with Mariners
- Seattle's new seawall also a highway for fish