Name, age: Amanda, 10.
Background: Amanda is a good communicator who’s interested in getting to know others and sharing what’s going on in her life. She likes playing with dolls, is a big fan of the movie “Frozen,” and enjoys family outings, especially to the beach. Amanda is proud of her developing reading skills and enjoys reading and being read to. She loves animals and hopes to be able to have a pet.
Needed: Nurturing, patient parent(s) who understands the needs of a child with developmental issues.
Contact: Northwest Adoption Exchange, 206-441-6822 or www.nwae.org.
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- Seattle's best restaurants? Classics revisited
- Kyle Seager saves Mariners, 7-6, in 10 innings
- Couple missing 2 weeks in California drank rain, ate oranges