Name, age: Amanda, 10.
Background: Amanda is a good communicator who’s interested in getting to know others and sharing what’s going on in her life. She likes playing with dolls, is a big fan of the movie “Frozen,” and enjoys family outings, especially to the beach. Amanda is proud of her developing reading skills and enjoys reading and being read to. She loves animals and hopes to be able to have a pet.
Needed: Nurturing, patient parent(s) who understands the needs of a child with developmental issues.
Contact: Northwest Adoption Exchange, 206-441-6822 or www.nwae.org.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Mariners’ triple play hadn’t been seen since 1955
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- True-crime author Ann Rule dies at age 83
- 5 things you should know about Microsoft’s Windows 10