The Sasquatch! Music Festival — a three-day celebration of Northwest-flavored music — has released its 2008 lineup. Among the 56 bands...
The Sasquatch! Music Festival — a three-day celebration of Northwest-flavored music — has released its 2008 lineup.
Among the 56 bands scheduled, local heavy hitters include: Death Cab for Cutie, Modest Mouse, the Presidents of the United States of America, Blue Scholars, Dyme Def, the Blakes, Grand Archives and the Cops. New Zealand comedic folk duo the Flight of The Conchords, signed onto Seattle’s Sub Pop Records, will also be performing.
Other big names in the lineup are R.E.M., the Cure, the Flaming Lips, Michael Franti and Spearhead, Ozomatli, the New Pornographers, M.I.A. and the Hives.
Sasquatch! sprawls over three stages and — new this year — a comedy tent.
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- 32 families face eviction with sale of Kirkland mobile-home park
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
Most Read Stories
The festival is Memorial Day Weekend, May 24-26, at the Gorge Amphitheatre. Tickets go on sale at noon March 8 for $55.50 per day. On March 10, prices go up to $65.50 per day, and the week of the festival, beginning May 19, $75.50 per day.
Until midnight March 9, a super-discounted three-day ticket is available for $150.50.
For more information, go to sasquatchfestival.com/2008.
Marian Liu: 206-464-3825 or email@example.com