Rupert Sanders' wife has filed for divorce five months after it was revealed the director had a brief affair with actress Kristen Stewart.
Rupert Sanders’ wife has filed for divorce five months after it was revealed the director had a brief affair with actress Kristen Stewart.
Liberty Ross, Sanders’ wife of more than nine years, filed for divorce Friday in Los Angeles citing irreconcilable differences.
Ross’ filing cites irreconcilable differences for the couple’s breakup. They have two children, an 8-year-old daughter and 6-year-old son.
The model-actress is seeking joint custody of the children and spousal support from her estranged husband, who directed Stewart in “Snow White and the Huntsman.”
- WWU cancels classes after racial threats on social media
- Seahawks bringing back RB Bryce Brown, adding depth with Marshawn Lynch's situation uncertain
- Like teammate Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks rookie Thomas Rawls craves contact
- Seattle Seahawks Tuesday ramblings: What got Cary Williams benched? And more
- Turkey shoots down Russian jet it says violated its airspace
Most Read Stories
TMZ, which first reported the filing, stated that Sanders also filed divorce paperwork but it was not available on Monday.
Stewart, who has been dating “Twilight” co-star Robert Pattinson, apologized for her fling with Sanders in July after it was revealed by US Weekly.