Larry D. Mann, who voiced Yukon Cornelius in the animated Christmas favorite "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer," has died. He was 91.
Larry D. Mann, who voiced Yukon Cornelius in the animated Christmas favorite “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,” has died. He was 91.
His son, Richard Mann, says the actor died of age-related causes on Monday in Los Angeles.
Beginning in the 1950s, the Canadian-born Mann had small roles in movies, including “The Sting” and “In the Heat of the Night.”
On TV, his appearances included “Gunsmoke,” ”Bewitched” and Hill Street Blues.”
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
- Chargers players upset with Frank Clark
- White House renames Mount McKinley as Denali on eve of trip
Most Read Stories
He also did voice work for animated shows, including 1964’s “Rudolph.”
His son says Mann’s last role before retirement was playing a talent agent in the 1991 TV show “Homefront.”