Larry D. Mann, who voiced Yukon Cornelius in the animated Christmas favorite "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer," has died. He was 91.
Larry D. Mann, who voiced Yukon Cornelius in the animated Christmas favorite “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,” has died. He was 91.
His son, Richard Mann, says the actor died of age-related causes on Monday in Los Angeles.
Beginning in the 1950s, the Canadian-born Mann had small roles in movies, including “The Sting” and “In the Heat of the Night.”
On TV, his appearances included “Gunsmoke,” ”Bewitched” and Hill Street Blues.”
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- Dead whale found on bow of cruise ship in Alaska
Most Read Stories
He also did voice work for animated shows, including 1964’s “Rudolph.”
His son says Mann’s last role before retirement was playing a talent agent in the 1991 TV show “Homefront.”