Larry D. Mann, who voiced Yukon Cornelius in the animated Christmas favorite "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer," has died. He was 91.
Larry D. Mann, who voiced Yukon Cornelius in the animated Christmas favorite “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,” has died. He was 91.
His son, Richard Mann, says the actor died of age-related causes on Monday in Los Angeles.
Beginning in the 1950s, the Canadian-born Mann had small roles in movies, including “The Sting” and “In the Heat of the Night.”
On TV, his appearances included “Gunsmoke,” ”Bewitched” and Hill Street Blues.”
- Death of Evergreen senior, other player injuries renew football-safety debate
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle holds off Detroit Lions for 'Monday Night Football' victory
- Reaction: National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor-forced fumble in Seahawks-Lions game
Most Read Stories
He also did voice work for animated shows, including 1964’s “Rudolph.”
His son says Mann’s last role before retirement was playing a talent agent in the 1991 TV show “Homefront.”