The Rolling Stones are resuming a world tour after postponing several dates in the wake of the death of L'Wren Scott, girlfriend of singer Mick Jagger.
The Rolling Stones are resuming a world tour after postponing several dates in the wake of the death of L’Wren Scott, girlfriend of singer Mick Jagger.
The band has announced new shows in Europe, starting May 26 in Oslo, Norway.
The Stones said Tuesday they also will play Portugal, Switzerland, Israel, the Netherlands, Germany, France, Austria, Germany, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Sweden and Denmark as part of the 14 On Fire tour.
The band called off a seven-date tour of Australia and New Zealand after fashion designer Scott was found dead in her New York apartment on March 17. The New York City medical examiner’s office ruled her death a suicide.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- APNewsBreak: Investigators look at overdose in Prince death
- Mexican agents hunting fugitives in Arlington slayings: ‘It’s only going to be a few days’
- Seahawks take Germain Ifedi with first-round pick in NFL draft
Most Read Stories
Scott, 49, had been Jagger’s companion since 2001.