The Rolling Stones are resuming a world tour after postponing several dates in the wake of the death of L'Wren Scott, girlfriend of singer Mick Jagger.
The Rolling Stones are resuming a world tour after postponing several dates in the wake of the death of L’Wren Scott, girlfriend of singer Mick Jagger.
The band has announced new shows in Europe, starting May 26 in Oslo, Norway.
The Stones said Tuesday they also will play Portugal, Switzerland, Israel, the Netherlands, Germany, France, Austria, Germany, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Sweden and Denmark as part of the 14 On Fire tour.
The band called off a seven-date tour of Australia and New Zealand after fashion designer Scott was found dead in her New York apartment on March 17. The New York City medical examiner’s office ruled her death a suicide.
- Wolverine fire continues to grow, air quality at hazardous levels
- Man who drowned in Lake Washington was watching hydros, jumped in to swim
- Oh, rats! Seattle is one of the rattiest places in U.S.
- Seahawks' decision shows faith in Brandon Mebane, and the team's Superstar Strategy
- Old office-temperature rule for men leaves women freezing at work
Most Read Stories
Scott, 49, had been Jagger’s companion since 2001.