Sony Pictures will make a raunchy, R-rated animated film written by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg titled "Sausage Party."
Sony Pictures will make a raunchy, R-rated animated film written by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg titled “Sausage Party.”
The project was announced Tuesday by Sony, which is co-financing the film with Annapurna Pictures. Writing partners Rogen and Goldberg penned the script along with Kyle Hunter and Ariel Shaffir.
“Sausage Party” is described as “one sausage’s quest to discover the truth about his existence.” After falling out of a shopping cart, the sausage journeys through a supermarket.
Directing the film will be Conrad Vernon (the co-director of “Madagascar 3”) and Greg Tiernan.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- Bertha under the viaduct: Drilling that shut highway is nearly 30 percent done
Most Read Stories
Rogen and Goldberg have together written the comedies “Superbad,” “Pineapple Express,” “The Green Hornet” and “This Is the End.”
“Sausage Party” is planned for release in 2015.