Sony Pictures will make a raunchy, R-rated animated film written by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg titled "Sausage Party."
Sony Pictures will make a raunchy, R-rated animated film written by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg titled “Sausage Party.”
The project was announced Tuesday by Sony, which is co-financing the film with Annapurna Pictures. Writing partners Rogen and Goldberg penned the script along with Kyle Hunter and Ariel Shaffir.
“Sausage Party” is described as “one sausage’s quest to discover the truth about his existence.” After falling out of a shopping cart, the sausage journeys through a supermarket.
Directing the film will be Conrad Vernon (the co-director of “Madagascar 3″) and Greg Tiernan.
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Impressions from day 3 of Seahawks training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him
Most Read Stories
Rogen and Goldberg have together written the comedies “Superbad,” “Pineapple Express,” “The Green Hornet” and “This Is the End.”
“Sausage Party” is planned for release in 2015.