Sony Pictures will make a raunchy, R-rated animated film written by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg titled "Sausage Party."
Sony Pictures will make a raunchy, R-rated animated film written by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg titled “Sausage Party.”
The project was announced Tuesday by Sony, which is co-financing the film with Annapurna Pictures. Writing partners Rogen and Goldberg penned the script along with Kyle Hunter and Ariel Shaffir.
“Sausage Party” is described as “one sausage’s quest to discover the truth about his existence.” After falling out of a shopping cart, the sausage journeys through a supermarket.
Directing the film will be Conrad Vernon (the co-director of “Madagascar 3″) and Greg Tiernan.
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- Paying the bill for U.S. Open at Chambers Bay
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
Most Read Stories
Rogen and Goldberg have together written the comedies “Superbad,” “Pineapple Express,” “The Green Hornet” and “This Is the End.”
“Sausage Party” is planned for release in 2015.