British musical talent Ellie Goulding is about to get a little more famous: She's been selected to sing at the wedding reception of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
British musical talent Ellie Goulding is about to get a little more famous: She’s been selected to sing at the wedding reception of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
The information comes from someone familiar with preparations for Friday’s royal wedding who was not authorized to speak on the matter publicly. That person says the singer, a sensation in Great Britain, will perform Elton John’s “Your Song” as well as others from her own album.
That person said Thursday the couple are big fans of Goulding and personally chose her as their wedding entertainment.
The 24-year-old recently released her album “Lights” in the United States.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney