British musical talent Ellie Goulding is about to get a little more famous: She's been selected to sing at the wedding reception of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
British musical talent Ellie Goulding is about to get a little more famous: She’s been selected to sing at the wedding reception of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
The information comes from someone familiar with preparations for Friday’s royal wedding who was not authorized to speak on the matter publicly. That person says the singer, a sensation in Great Britain, will perform Elton John’s “Your Song” as well as others from her own album.
That person said Thursday the couple are big fans of Goulding and personally chose her as their wedding entertainment.
The 24-year-old recently released her album “Lights” in the United States.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- Bertha under the viaduct: Drilling that shut highway is nearly 30 percent done