British musical talent Ellie Goulding is about to get a little more famous: She's been selected to sing at the wedding reception of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
British musical talent Ellie Goulding is about to get a little more famous: She’s been selected to sing at the wedding reception of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
The information comes from someone familiar with preparations for Friday’s royal wedding who was not authorized to speak on the matter publicly. That person says the singer, a sensation in Great Britain, will perform Elton John’s “Your Song” as well as others from her own album.
That person said Thursday the couple are big fans of Goulding and personally chose her as their wedding entertainment.
The 24-year-old recently released her album “Lights” in the United States.
- Evergreen senior’s death, other player injuries renew football-safety debate
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle holds off Detroit Lions for 'Monday Night Football' victory
- Reaction: National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor-forced fumble in Seahawks-Lions game