British musical talent Ellie Goulding is about to get a little more famous: She's been selected to sing at the wedding reception of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
British musical talent Ellie Goulding is about to get a little more famous: She’s been selected to sing at the wedding reception of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
The information comes from someone familiar with preparations for Friday’s royal wedding who was not authorized to speak on the matter publicly. That person says the singer, a sensation in Great Britain, will perform Elton John’s “Your Song” as well as others from her own album.
That person said Thursday the couple are big fans of Goulding and personally chose her as their wedding entertainment.
The 24-year-old recently released her album “Lights” in the United States.
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
- Central District’s shrinking black community wonders what’s next
- All’s still not smooth for Uber after its bumpy ride to Sea-Tac Airport