British musical talent Ellie Goulding is about to get a little more famous: She's been selected to sing at the wedding reception of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
British musical talent Ellie Goulding is about to get a little more famous: She’s been selected to sing at the wedding reception of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
The information comes from someone familiar with preparations for Friday’s royal wedding who was not authorized to speak on the matter publicly. That person says the singer, a sensation in Great Britain, will perform Elton John’s “Your Song” as well as others from her own album.
That person said Thursday the couple are big fans of Goulding and personally chose her as their wedding entertainment.
The 24-year-old recently released her album “Lights” in the United States.
- Man who says he feared mass shootings accidentally shoots stranger in movie theater, police say
- Seattle neighborhoods hire private security amid ‘blatant lawlessness’
- Boeing tanker passes first midair refueling test for Air Force
- Police say Seahawk Derrick Coleman smoked synthetic marijuana before crash
- Sen. Pam Roach booted off sex-trafficking panel for ‘victim-blaming,’ other insults