Sean "Diddy" Combs is being treated for injuries he sustained during a minor car accident in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Sean “Diddy” Combs is being treated for injuries he sustained during a minor car accident in Beverly Hills, Calif.
A spokeswoman for the 42-year-old rapper-producer says he hurt his neck, ribs and collarbone in the crash Wednesday on Sunset Boulevard near the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Combs was a passenger in a Cadillac Escalade when a Lexus sedan made a left turn and collided with it. A police lieutenant said Combs complained of pain but he was not taken to a hospital at the time.
Publicist Keesha Johnson said Thursday that doctors are now treating Combs, and he is grateful for the outpouring of fan support following the accident.
- Artificially produced water delivers Israel from drought
- Seahawks' Michael Bennett admits he wants a new deal
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- 2nd man comes forward with accusation against Hastert
- Seahawks' honest approach won over cornerback Cary Williams in free-agency tour