Sean "Diddy" Combs is being treated for injuries he sustained during a minor car accident in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Sean “Diddy” Combs is being treated for injuries he sustained during a minor car accident in Beverly Hills, Calif.
A spokeswoman for the 42-year-old rapper-producer says he hurt his neck, ribs and collarbone in the crash Wednesday on Sunset Boulevard near the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Combs was a passenger in a Cadillac Escalade when a Lexus sedan made a left turn and collided with it. A police lieutenant said Combs complained of pain but he was not taken to a hospital at the time.
Publicist Keesha Johnson said Thursday that doctors are now treating Combs, and he is grateful for the outpouring of fan support following the accident.
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Even in death, 'Up' house owner Edith Macefield remains a mystery