A man who shares the same name with television's most noted meth dealer is wanted by authorities in Alabama for allegedly violating his probation for a past meth conviction.
A man who shares the same name with television’s most noted meth dealer is wanted by authorities in Alabama for allegedly violating his probation for a past meth conviction.
The Tuscaloosa News reported Thursday (http://bit.ly/MB9TQi ) that 55-year-old Walter White was placed on probation after a 2008 conviction for making methamphetamine. The Tuscaloosa County Sheriff’s Office recently placed White on its most-wanted list after his arrest on similar charges in Bibb County this year.
On TV, Walter White has so far evaded capture. The character played by Bryan Cranston in AMC’s “Breaking Bad” is a high school chemistry teacher who turns to cooking meth to help support his family after he’s diagnosed with terminal lung cancer.
The show is in its fifth and final season. Cranston has won three consecutive Emmys
- Kirkland hunter defends acquaintance who killed treasured lion Cecil
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor considering training-camp holdout, source says
- Seattle baby names: We’re trying harder to stand out
- Piece of Flight MH370 might finally have surfaced