Gucci Mane has been denied bond on charges stemming from a fan's accusation that the rapper hit him in the head with a champagne bottle at an Atlanta nightclub.
Gucci Mane has been denied bond on charges stemming from a fan’s accusation that the rapper hit him in the head with a champagne bottle at an Atlanta nightclub.
A fan says the rapper, whose real name is Radric Davis, hit him in the club’s V.I.P. area on March 16 while he tried to take a picture with Gucci Mane. The fan, James Lettley, says he needed 10 stitches.
Davis was in custody on a charge of aggravated assault with a weapon and appeared in court Wednesday.
The rapper’s attorney, Drew Findling, tells WSB-TV (http://bit.ly/XdhFoP ) that Davis’ criminal history made it difficult for a judge to set bond. Fulton County jail records show Davis has been arrested 10 times since 2005.
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
- Grading the game: Seattle Seahawks’ offense earns perfect mark against Pittsburgh Steelers