ATLANTA (AP) — A coroner investigator says an up-and-coming rapper has been shot to death outside a popular recording studio in Atlanta.
Fulton County Medical Examiner senior investigator Tami Sedivy-Schorder says 28-year-old Trentavious White, also known as rapper Bankroll Fresh, was found shot outside Street Execs Studio around 11 p.m. Friday.
Atlanta police say White was pronounced dead at a hospital. Police told local news media they collected more than 50 shell casings inside and outside the recording studio.
White was signed to rapper 2 Chainz’s Street Execs record label. White was known for his single “Hot Boy” and “Walked In” featuring Travis Porter, Boochie and Street Money.
- Billionaire Paul Allen donates $1M to build housing for homeless in Columbia City
- The sorrow of Steak ’n Shake VIEW
- Doctors worry over women going for cleanshaven ‘Barbie doll look’
- Seattle drivers slightly improved, but still bad
- High school withholds diploma from student who proposed to girlfriend at graduation
Most Read Stories
Several rappers from T.I. and 2 Chainz sent their condolences for White through social media.