ATLANTA (AP) — A coroner investigator says an up-and-coming rapper has been shot to death outside a popular recording studio in Atlanta.
Fulton County Medical Examiner senior investigator Tami Sedivy-Schorder says 28-year-old Trentavious White, also known as rapper Bankroll Fresh, was found shot outside Street Execs Studio around 11 p.m. Friday.
Atlanta police say White was pronounced dead at a hospital. Police told local news media they collected more than 50 shell casings inside and outside the recording studio.
White was signed to rapper 2 Chainz’s Street Execs record label. White was known for his single “Hot Boy” and “Walked In” featuring Travis Porter, Boochie and Street Money.
Most Read Stories
- FBI’s massive porn sting puts internet privacy in crossfire
- Help! Marriott charged $250 for smoking in my room — but I don’t smoke
- There’s a reason why ‘rebound’ body odor flares, fades | The People's Pharmacy
- Puget Sound ferry commuters’ world: coffee, beauty — and line cutters
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman: Colin Kaepernick makes good point, 'could have picked a better platform' WATCH
Several rappers from T.I. and 2 Chainz sent their condolences for White through social media.