ATLANTA (AP) — A coroner investigator says an up-and-coming rapper has been shot to death outside a popular recording studio in Atlanta.
Fulton County Medical Examiner senior investigator Tami Sedivy-Schorder says 28-year-old Trentavious White, also known as rapper Bankroll Fresh, was found shot outside Street Execs Studio around 11 p.m. Friday.
Atlanta police say White was pronounced dead at a hospital. Police told local news media they collected more than 50 shell casings inside and outside the recording studio.
White was signed to rapper 2 Chainz’s Street Execs record label. White was known for his single “Hot Boy” and “Walked In” featuring Travis Porter, Boochie and Street Money.
Most Read Stories
- Police think there might be more to road-rage killing of young dad in Federal Way
- DEA moves to ban kratom, frustrating both scientists and users
- ‘Plan ahead, be ready’: Friday’s UW-Stanford rush-hour kickoff to be traffic challenge
- Is Port Angeles ready to realize its potential? | PNW Magazine VIEW
- Suspect tried to buy handgun at store just before mall shooting, owner says
Several rappers from T.I. and 2 Chainz sent their condolences for White through social media.