NEW YORK (AP) — ABC says “Quantico” star Priyanka Chopra is “home resting comfortably” after being injured on the set of the action-thriller series Thursday night.
The network released no details on the injury, which it termed “a minor incident” during filming of the New York-based show.
Chopra was examined by a doctor and released from the hospital, ABC said.
There was no word on how long she will be sidelined from production.
Most Read Stories
- Wave goodbye: Live Seafair hydroplane-race TV coverage sputters out after 66 years VIEW
- Judge: Married Lake Stevens cop’s misconduct didn’t violate girlfriend’s civil rights
- Cameron Dollar rejoins Washington on Mike Hopkins' staff
- Rachel Dolezal struggling after racial-identity scandal in Spokane
- Huskies fall to Mississippi State as Kelsey Plum’s record-setting career ends
On “Quantico,” now in its second season, Chopra plays Alex Parrish, a former FBI agent pulled into a deadly conspiracy involving the CIA.