NEW YORK (AP) — ABC says “Quantico” star Priyanka Chopra is “home resting comfortably” after being injured on the set of the action-thriller series Thursday night.
The network released no details on the injury, which it termed “a minor incident” during filming of the New York-based show.
Chopra was examined by a doctor and released from the hospital, ABC said.
There was no word on how long she will be sidelined from production.
Most Read Stories
- Starbucks' Dragon Frappuccino is new 'secret' drink craze
- Marshawn Lynch takes out a full-page ad in the Seattle Times to thank fans
- First reaction: Seahawks select 6 players in second and third rounds of NFL Draft
- 2017 NFL draft: Live Seahawks updates from the final day, rounds 4-7
- Draft day delivery: Russell Wilson, Ciara announce birth of Sienna Princess Wilson
On “Quantico,” now in its second season, Chopra plays Alex Parrish, a former FBI agent pulled into a deadly conspiracy involving the CIA.