South Korean rapper PSY says he'll unveil his much-awaited follow-up to "Gangnam Style" next month and celebrate it with a huge concert in Seoul.
South Korean rapper PSY says he’ll unveil his much-awaited follow-up to “Gangnam Style” next month and celebrate it with a huge concert in Seoul.
PSY made the announcement Friday on YouTube, where his “Gangnam Style” video has a record 1.39 billion views.
PSY said he’ll release the new single on April 13 and hold a concert at a soccer stadium that evening. He’s dubbed the concert “Happening” and says it will be broadcast live on YouTube.
The rapper, whose real name is Park Jae-sang, has been on a worldwide tour since his viral video made a global splash in July, with its catchy tune and much-imitated horse-riding dance. He recently released a “Gangnam Style” remix and performed at the inauguration ceremony for South Korea’s new president.
- The hidden homeless: families in the suburbs
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Here are Seattle-area companies employees enjoy working at most
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Slain Burien teen was ‘all about her education,’ aunt says
Most Read Stories