South Korean rapper PSY says he'll unveil his much-awaited follow-up to "Gangnam Style" next month and celebrate it with a huge concert in Seoul.
South Korean rapper PSY says he’ll unveil his much-awaited follow-up to “Gangnam Style” next month and celebrate it with a huge concert in Seoul.
PSY made the announcement Friday on YouTube, where his “Gangnam Style” video has a record 1.39 billion views.
PSY said he’ll release the new single on April 13 and hold a concert at a soccer stadium that evening. He’s dubbed the concert “Happening” and says it will be broadcast live on YouTube.
The rapper, whose real name is Park Jae-sang, has been on a worldwide tour since his viral video made a global splash in July, with its catchy tune and much-imitated horse-riding dance. He recently released a “Gangnam Style” remix and performed at the inauguration ceremony for South Korea’s new president.
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Roads could be a mess this weekend — and Monday
- New GM Jerry Dipoto provides more insight into how he’ll turn Mariners around
- Seven things to know about Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett
- Survivor: Gunman spared 'lucky one' to give police message
Most Read Stories