South Korean rapper PSY says he'll unveil his much-awaited follow-up to "Gangnam Style" next month and celebrate it with a huge concert in Seoul.
South Korean rapper PSY says he’ll unveil his much-awaited follow-up to “Gangnam Style” next month and celebrate it with a huge concert in Seoul.
PSY made the announcement Friday on YouTube, where his “Gangnam Style” video has a record 1.39 billion views.
PSY said he’ll release the new single on April 13 and hold a concert at a soccer stadium that evening. He’s dubbed the concert “Happening” and says it will be broadcast live on YouTube.
The rapper, whose real name is Park Jae-sang, has been on a worldwide tour since his viral video made a global splash in July, with its catchy tune and much-imitated horse-riding dance. He recently released a “Gangnam Style” remix and performed at the inauguration ceremony for South Korea’s new president.
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- How ISIS methodically groomed a lonely young Wash. state woman
- Lake City residents fight to regain use of now-private beach
Most Read Stories