Rumors have been flying all week, but AEGLive has confirmed that Prince is, indeed, coming to Seattle. But it’s going to cost you. Tickets are $250.
The seven-time Grammy winner performs with an all-female backing band, 3rdeye Girl, on a nine-city tour starting in Vancouver, B.C. they play Seattle at 8 and 11:30 p.m. April 18 and at 8 p.m. April 19 at Showbox at the Market, 1426 First Ave., Seattle; $250 (www.showboxonline).
Tickets are on sale now.
Seattle Times staff
- 2 killed, half-million lose power in Seattle-area windstorm
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Seahawks’ third exhibition game may be a dress rehearsal, but it does have significance