Rumors have been flying all week, but AEGLive has confirmed that Prince is, indeed, coming to Seattle. But it’s going to cost you. Tickets are $250.
The seven-time Grammy winner performs with an all-female backing band, 3rdeye Girl, on a nine-city tour starting in Vancouver, B.C. they play Seattle at 8 and 11:30 p.m. April 18 and at 8 p.m. April 19 at Showbox at the Market, 1426 First Ave., Seattle; $250 (www.showboxonline).
Tickets are on sale now.
Seattle Times staff
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Oh smack: Garbage truck hits Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Seahawks’ selection of Germain Ifedi in NFL draft has makings of a great fit