Rumors have been flying all week, but AEGLive has confirmed that Prince is, indeed, coming to Seattle. But it’s going to cost you. Tickets are $250.
The seven-time Grammy winner performs with an all-female backing band, 3rdeye Girl, on a nine-city tour starting in Vancouver, B.C. they play Seattle at 8 and 11:30 p.m. April 18 and at 8 p.m. April 19 at Showbox at the Market, 1426 First Ave., Seattle; $250 (www.showboxonline).
Tickets are on sale now.
Seattle Times staff
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified