Rumors have been flying all week, but AEGLive has confirmed that Prince is, indeed, coming to Seattle. But it’s going to cost you. Tickets are $250.
The seven-time Grammy winner performs with an all-female backing band, 3rdeye Girl, on a nine-city tour starting in Vancouver, B.C. they play Seattle at 8 and 11:30 p.m. April 18 and at 8 p.m. April 19 at Showbox at the Market, 1426 First Ave., Seattle; $250 (www.showboxonline).
Tickets are on sale now.
Seattle Times staff
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers