Rumors have been flying all week, but AEGLive has confirmed that Prince is, indeed, coming to Seattle. But it’s going to cost you. Tickets are $250.
The seven-time Grammy winner performs with an all-female backing band, 3rdeye Girl, on a nine-city tour starting in Vancouver, B.C. they play Seattle at 8 and 11:30 p.m. April 18 and at 8 p.m. April 19 at Showbox at the Market, 1426 First Ave., Seattle; $250 (www.showboxonline).
Tickets are on sale now.
Seattle Times staff
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Seahawks' decision shows faith in Brandon Mebane, and the team's Superstar Strategy
- Seahawks training camp impressions, Day Four --- Pass rush speed, Mohammed Seisay, the center spot, and more