The artwork may have made people laugh, but Prince's new song is no joke.
The artwork may have made people laugh, but Prince’s new song is no joke.
The mercurial superstar announced Tuesday that he’s released “Breakfast Can Wait.” It caused a stir when Prince released the cover art for the song – a photo of Dave Chappelle dressed as Prince – on YouTube.
Prince has been raising his profile lately with performances worldwide with his new group, 3rdeyegirl. He also recently started tweeting from the group’s account, surprising some, given his negative comments about the Internet in the past.
The song is being released through his new distribution deal with the independent Kobalt Label Services. He’s working on a new album that’s set to be titled, “Plectrum Electrum.”
- For UW, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- Bill Gates to commit billions for clean energy
- Black Friday protesters decry materialism, racism, violence
- The story of one homeless girl, Brittany, who was failed time and again
- Holiday and Independence Bowls are potential destinations for UW and WSU
Most Read Stories