The artwork may have made people laugh, but Prince's new song is no joke.
The artwork may have made people laugh, but Prince’s new song is no joke.
The mercurial superstar announced Tuesday that he’s released “Breakfast Can Wait.” It caused a stir when Prince released the cover art for the song – a photo of Dave Chappelle dressed as Prince – on YouTube.
Prince has been raising his profile lately with performances worldwide with his new group, 3rdeyegirl. He also recently started tweeting from the group’s account, surprising some, given his negative comments about the Internet in the past.
The song is being released through his new distribution deal with the independent Kobalt Label Services. He’s working on a new album that’s set to be titled, “Plectrum Electrum.”
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- Paying the bill for U.S. Open at Chambers Bay
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
Most Read Stories