The artwork may have made people laugh, but Prince's new song is no joke.
The artwork may have made people laugh, but Prince’s new song is no joke.
The mercurial superstar announced Tuesday that he’s released “Breakfast Can Wait.” It caused a stir when Prince released the cover art for the song – a photo of Dave Chappelle dressed as Prince – on YouTube.
Prince has been raising his profile lately with performances worldwide with his new group, 3rdeyegirl. He also recently started tweeting from the group’s account, surprising some, given his negative comments about the Internet in the past.
The song is being released through his new distribution deal with the independent Kobalt Label Services. He’s working on a new album that’s set to be titled, “Plectrum Electrum.”
- Live updates from May Day in Seattle: Anti-capitalist protesters clash with police
- Good news about coconut oil, melatonin and turmeric
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Visitors trash Washington island, so officials shut it down for good
- Breaking down the Seahawks' reported undrafted free agents
Most Read Stories