Police say actor Shia LaBeouf (SHY'-uh luh-BUF') was taken out of a New York City theater for being disorderly and yelling obscenities during the performance.
Police say actor Shia LaBeouf (SHY’-uh luh-BUF’) was taken out of a New York City theater for being disorderly and yelling obscenities during the performance.
It happened Thursday night at Studio 54 in Manhattan at the Broadway show “Cabaret.”
Police say LaBeouf used obscene language and interfered with the show.
A spokesman for”Cabaret” says LaBeouf was “disruptive during Act 1″ and was escorted out of the theater at intermission.
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Gun violence: Don’t fear gun laws; let gun-owners help pay to fix the problem
- Evergreen High School football player critically injured during game
Most Read Stories
The 28-year-old star of the “Transformers” franchise was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct and criminal trespass. Early Friday, the actor remained in police custody and couldn’t be reached for comment. A message seeking comment from his representative wasn’t returned.
LaBeouf’s other films include “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull,” ”Disturbia” and “Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps.”