Police are patrolling around the house where MTV's "Jersey Shore" reality series is taped.
Police are patrolling around the house where MTV’s “Jersey Shore” reality series is taped.
There have been reports of people prying shingles from the home in Seaside Heights.
Police Chief Thomas Boyd tells the Asbury Park Press (http://on.app.com/HUJJGO) he hasn’t seen anything major other than people trying to get mementos.
The chief says most people just stop to take photos.
- Kam Chancellor’s forced fumble and K.J. Wright’s illegal batted ball help Seahawks stop Lions
- Reaction: National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor-forced fumble in Seahawks-Lions game
- Evergreen senior’s death, other player injuries renew football-safety debate
- Many homeowners stuck owing more than their houses are worth
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
Most Read Stories
Officers haven’t issued any tickets. But the chief says police will take the names of those trying to grab a shingle.
Information from: Asbury Park Press, http://www.app.com