Police are patrolling around the house where MTV's "Jersey Shore" reality series is taped.
Police are patrolling around the house where MTV’s “Jersey Shore” reality series is taped.
There have been reports of people prying shingles from the home in Seaside Heights.
Police Chief Thomas Boyd tells the Asbury Park Press (http://on.app.com/HUJJGO) he hasn’t seen anything major other than people trying to get mementos.
The chief says most people just stop to take photos.
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Kent family mourns loss of father, two sons in Father’s Day weekend crash
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
Most Read Stories
Officers haven’t issued any tickets. But the chief says police will take the names of those trying to grab a shingle.
Information from: Asbury Park Press, http://www.app.com