Police are patrolling around the house where MTV's "Jersey Shore" reality series is taped.
Police are patrolling around the house where MTV’s “Jersey Shore” reality series is taped.
There have been reports of people prying shingles from the home in Seaside Heights.
Police Chief Thomas Boyd tells the Asbury Park Press (http://on.app.com/HUJJGO) he hasn’t seen anything major other than people trying to get mementos.
The chief says most people just stop to take photos.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Microsoft tells vendors to give contract workers basic benefits
- Co-pilot deliberately slams plane in Alps; families ask why
Most Read Stories
Officers haven’t issued any tickets. But the chief says police will take the names of those trying to grab a shingle.
Information from: Asbury Park Press, http://www.app.com