Police are patrolling around the house where MTV's "Jersey Shore" reality series is taped.
Police are patrolling around the house where MTV’s “Jersey Shore” reality series is taped.
There have been reports of people prying shingles from the home in Seaside Heights.
Police Chief Thomas Boyd tells the Asbury Park Press (http://on.app.com/HUJJGO) he hasn’t seen anything major other than people trying to get mementos.
The chief says most people just stop to take photos.
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- This USB cable finally could be connector for long haul
- Nathan Hale High School juniors boycott state test
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
Most Read Stories
Officers haven’t issued any tickets. But the chief says police will take the names of those trying to grab a shingle.
Information from: Asbury Park Press, http://www.app.com