Police are patrolling around the house where MTV's "Jersey Shore" reality series is taped.
Police are patrolling around the house where MTV’s “Jersey Shore” reality series is taped.
There have been reports of people prying shingles from the home in Seaside Heights.
Police Chief Thomas Boyd tells the Asbury Park Press (http://on.app.com/HUJJGO) he hasn’t seen anything major other than people trying to get mementos.
The chief says most people just stop to take photos.
- Kirkland hunter defends acquaintance who killed treasured lion Cecil
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor considering training-camp holdout, source says
- Seattle baby names: We’re trying harder to stand out
- Wing part that may be from missing Malaysian plane to be sent to France
Most Read Stories
Officers haven’t issued any tickets. But the chief says police will take the names of those trying to grab a shingle.
Information from: Asbury Park Press, http://www.app.com