Beverly Hills police say they're investigating Kanye West for misdemeanor battery after a man accused the rapper of attacking him.
Beverly Hills police say they’re investigating Kanye West for misdemeanor battery after a man accused the rapper of attacking him.
Sgt. George DeMarois says several witnesses identified West as being involved in an altercation around 12:15 p.m. on Monday at an office on exclusive Wilshire Boulevard. The rapper had left the premises by the time officers arrived.
Police said Tuesday they weren’t releasing further details and Blair Berk, an attorney representing West in another case, declined comment.
West was charged last year with misdemeanor battery and attempted grand theft after a fight with a photographer at Los Angeles International Airport. He’s pleaded not guilty in the case.
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
- Grading the game: Seattle Seahawks’ offense earns perfect mark against Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories
The photographer has sued West for assault and battery. West’s attorneys stated that West was in fear for his safety.