A fresh Pink Floyd album is on the way -- 20 years after the band last released new material.
A fresh Pink Floyd album is on the way — 20 years after the band last released new material.
Spokesman Doug Wright confirmed Monday that “The Endless River” will be released in October. It’s described as consisting of “mainly ambient and instrumental music” based on 1993-94 recording sessions for the group’s last album, “The Division Bell.”
“The Endless River” features band members David Gilmour, Nick Mason and Richard Wright, who died in 2008. Roger Waters, who left the group in 1985, is not involved.
Gilmour’s wife, writer Polly Samson, tweeted that the album “is Rick Wright’s swansong and very beautiful.”
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick
- One flight missed, whole trip gets canceled. And no refund
- Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears from his wife
- So how did the Seahawks' draft grade out?
- Video captures fiery lava explosion at Hawaii volcano
Most Read Stories
The psychedelic superstars sold millions of copies of albums including “The Dark Side of the Moon” and “The Wall.” They last performed together at the 2005 Live 8 charity concert.